It’s said that the Pioneers are the ones with arrows in their backs, and we've had our share while blazing the trail since 1989. While other firms make their claims, we can firmly say we've laid the foundation for many to follow. Many firms have come and gone since our beginning in 1989. Some were household names like Audio King/Ultimate Electronics and Sound Centers, along with many other independent custom electronics retailers.
The Twin Cities has been our home and we are proud to say we've worked on some of the finest custom homes locally and nationally. We would love to put our expertise, skill, and passion to work, so you will be our next happy customer.
What we introduced to the Twin Cities market:
- CEDIA birth at Drakes Bar in Chicago. CEDIA is now the defacto organization for custom installers around the world.
- Vidikron Projectors (Ferrari bodies) that launched Top Gun into new video heights. Mouths were aghast with picture quality. Providing HD before it was available.
- Faroudja Processors and Scales (emmy award winning products)
- Unity Motion- serial number 000001. We had the 1st one in the country.
- CAD and Schematic drawings for design build.
- Largest system to date is $1.5 million
- Enhanced Training University-trained installers to LV methods that are used in the industry. Many have gone on to work at other firms in town and around the country.
- 1st Platinum Dealer for Lutron Lighting and Shade Systems in upper Midwest.
- Only local Company on the CEPro Top 50 Custom Installers list 4 years in a row.
- Countless recognition from vendors, national magazines, and more, over the years.
Future… Stay tuned or call us to find out more.
We want to make you happy.
No project is too challenging - No detail too small.
We have a knack for making even the most complex projects seem simple. We control every aspect of the design and installation of your systems. We rely on our own expert team - no sub-contractors. We buy direct from the manufacturer to get you the best value on the latest components. Our unique process ensures everything goes smoothly from start to finish - with no surprises.
We also pride ourselves on delivering the best client follow-up in the business. Our service department is extremely knowledgeable and quick to respond to your needs. We are experts in troubleshooting and focused on customer relations that treat you and your systems individually. We even store your design electronically so our technicians can diagnose issues quicker.
Our company is in good company.
At Enhanced Home Systems, we're active in the building and remodeling industry. It's all about establishing strong working relationships with the best partners in order to serve our clients better.
Awards and Certifications
CE Pro Top 50 Rating, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010
NABCEP Certified for PV Solar
Electrical MN #EA003637,
Technology Systems License: TS000707
Platinum Level Lutron dealer
State of Minnesota Continuing Education for builders
CEDIA certified Level I & II
Licensed / Bonded / Insured
We support the following local organizations:
· Boys & Girls Club of Minnesota
· Hope for the City
· So The World May Hear
The greener side of technology.
We're committed to serving our clients in ways that not only enhance their home environment, but also help preserve the environment at large. From designing home entertainment and lighting systems with reduced power usage to recycling all component packaging systems to better planning that eliminates extra trips to job sites, we can work with you to make a difference.