Smart, Secure, and Entertaining Systems
Since our inception in 1989, we’ve delivered technologically advanced systems to thousands of homeowners throughout the Twin Cities metro. We like to think of ourselves as pioneers in the industry, forging the way for home automation companies throughout our great state. Longevity and long-standing customer relationships have always been the name of our game. That’s why we’re fully committed to state-of-the-art technology, cutting-edge systems, and superior customer service.
We’re proud to say we’ve designed and installed comprehensive automation systems in many of the finest custom homes, both locally and nationally. We’d be honored to employ our expertise, skill, and passion for technology to make you our next delighted customer!
Here’s a handful of what we’ve introduced to the Twin Cities market over the last few decades:
- CEDIA. The global authority in the home technology industry. Today, CEDIA is the defacto, international organization for custom installers.
- Vidikron Projectors. We were installing top-of-the-line HD video long before it was widely available to the public.
- Emmy award-winning Faroudja processors and scales.
- The first-ever Unity Motion high-definition system in the United States—serial number: 000001.
- Comprehensive design build via CAD and Schematic drawings.
- Enhanced Training University, specializing in industry-standard, low-voltage installation.
- We were the first Platinum Dealer for Lutron Lighting and Shade Systems in the upper Midwest.
- We’re the only local company on the CEPro Top 50 Custom Installers list for four consecutive years.
We’re here to satisfy, and our experience and accolades speak volumes about our expertise and custom service. You won’t find a more dedicated, knowledgeable, or passionate team anywhere else.
No Project Too Challenging, No Detail Too Small
We have a knack for making even the most complex projects seem simple, which is why our in-house team controls each and every aspect of your project. From inception and design to installation and programming, you won’t find subcontractors anywhere near your home.
We’re highly confident in our experience and expertise, and we know that bringing outsiders to a complex project can derail even the most meticulous design and planning. Our unique process ensures everything goes smoothly from start to finish—no unfortunate surprises included.
We also pride ourselves on delivering the most comprehensive client followup in the business. Our service department is extremely knowledgeable and always quick to respond to your needs. We’re experts in troubleshooting and focused on customer relations that treat you and your systems individually. We even store your design electronically so our technicians can diagnose and repair issues with speed and ease. When you work with us, we’ll even give you our personal cell phone numbers for added peace of mind and responsiveness.
A Good Company, In Good Company
At Enhanced Home Systems, we’re active in the building and remodeling industry. We’re dedicated to establishing strong working relationships with the best partners in order to deliver superior client satisfaction. Check out our awards and certifications:
- CE Pro Top 50 rating for four consecutive years
- NABCEP Certified for PV Solar
- Electrical MN #EA003637
- Technology Systems License: TS000707
- Platinum Level Lutron Dealer
- State of Minnesota Continuing Education for builders
- CEDIA-certified Level I & II
- Licensed, bonded, and insured
As a company, we know that a community is only as strong as its members. That’s why we like to think of ourselves as philanthropists, too. We give back by supporting the Boys & Girls Club of Minnesota, Hope for the City, and So the World May Hear.
Lean, Clean, Green Technology
At Enhanced Home Systems, we’re all about efficient, aesthetic, seamless technological design and integration – but that’s not all we’re focused on. As a green company, we’re dedicated to impacting positive environmental change. From designing home entertainment and lighting systems with reduced power usage to recycling all component packaging systems, we do what we can to make the world a better place. We even go so far as to optimize project planning and installation to reduce fuel waste. We love working with homeowners who are also dedicated to making a difference!
Start planning your home automation upgrades today with our team at Enhanced Home Systems. Whether you’re still in the consideration stages or you’re ready to design your systems, we’ll provide the expertise you need to achieve technological excellence within your home. To learn more or to request a consultation, give us a call at 952-941-5289.